Category: Buy Ambien Online
Showing all 2 results
Overview of Ambien
Ambien (Zolpidem) is a prescription for insomnia and other sleep disorders. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted its initial permission for use in the U.S. in 1992. Ambien is a sedative-hypnotic, meaning that it works to induce and maintain sleep. The medication is designed to be taken shortly before bedtime and is usually prescribed for short-term use.
Ambien works by regulating the neurotransmitter GABA, which can be found in the brain. GABA is responsible for controlling nerve cell activity, and when stimulated, it can produce a calming, soothing effect. This helps to induce and maintain sleep, allowing people to get the rest they need.
Additionally, it has been associated with an increased risk of addiction and abuse, as well as an increased risk of falls and motor vehicle accidents.
For these reasons, Ambien is usually only prescribed for short-term use and should only be taken as directed. It is essential to discuss any concerns you may have with your doctor or pharmacist before taking Ambien.
History of Ambien
Since the U.S. FDA gave its approval in 1992, it has grown to rank among the most frequently prescribed sleep aids nationwide. The drug works by slowing down the activity of the brain and nervous system, allowing the user to reach a calm sleep state.
The French pharmaceutical company Sanofi-Aventis developed the medication in the late 1980s. It was initially known as Stilnoct and was approved for sale in Europe in 1988. In the United States, it was approved by the FDA in 1992 and was initially sold under the brand name Ambien.
Over the years, generic versions of the drug have become available under the names zolpidem and zolpimist.
In recent years, Ambien has come under scrutiny for its potential to cause severe side effects, including addiction, amnesia, and sleepwalking. As a result, the FDA has recommended that the drug be used only for the short-term treatment of insomnia.
Usages of Ambien
Ambien (zolpidem) is a prescription medication used to treat insomnia. It is sometimes prescribed to people who have difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep. Ambien can also be used to treat certain types of seizures in adults. It is sometimes used to treat anxiety and nervousness.
Ambien can also be used to treat depression. This drug is sometimes prescribed to help alleviate tension headaches. Ambien can be used to treat certain types of pain. Muscle spasms can also be treated with it. You can also buy Ambien online to learn more about its uses.
Doses of Ambien
Ambien (zolpidem tartrate) tablets:
– 5 – 10 mg For adults
– 6.25 mg For women who are pregnant
– 12.5 mg For people with kidney or liver impairment
20 mg – For people with severe insomnia
Ambien C.R. (zolpidem tartrate extended-release) tablets:
6.25 mg – For adults (Male)
12.5 mg – For adults ( Female)
Edluar (zolpidem tartrate sublingual tablets):
– 5 – 10 mg For adults
Intermezzo (zolpidem tartrate sublingual tablets):
1.75 – 3.5 mg – For adults
Warnings for taking Ambien
- Ambien can cause severe allergic reactions, such as problems breathing and swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat. Seek medical help immediately if you experience these symptoms.
- Ambien can impair driving, flying, or operating heavy machinery and cause other potentially dangerous activities. Avoid these activities until you learn how this medication affects you.
- Ambien can be habit-forming and should not be used for long without consulting a doctor.
- Ambien can cause complex sleep behaviors, including sleepwalking, sleep-driving, sleep-eating, and other behaviors you do while not fully awake.
- Do not buy Ambien online without a prescription if you are allergic to this drug.
Precautions for Ambien
- Before taking Ambien, inform your doctor if you have any history of mental health problems, drug or alcohol abuse, or liver disease.
- Ambien should be taken just before bedtime and not if you need to be alert.
- Take Ambien precisely as your medic prescribes, do not take it excessively or less or more often than prescribed.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not take Ambien without consulting a doctor first.
- Do not drink alcohol or take other medications that can make you drowsy while taking Ambien.
Process of consuming Ambien
Step.1: Read the label and follow the instructions on the package insert.
Step.2: Take Ambien precisely as prescribed by your doctor. Ambien is usually taken immediately before bedtime.
Step.3 – Do not crush, break, or chew the tablet. Swallow the tablet whole. If you have trouble swallowing the pill, you can place it in a glass of water, let it dissolve, and then drink it.
Step.4: Do not take Ambien if you have consumed alcohol or used other sedatives. Avoid driving or engaging in other activities that require alertness after taking Ambien.
Step.5: Consult your doctor if you experience any unusual symptoms while taking Ambien.
Where to buy 100% genuine Ambien online?
At our pharmacy website, you can safely and securely buy Ambien online. We offer convenient and secure ordering and provide fast, discreet shipping of your purchase right to your doorstep.
All our products are FDA-approved, and of the highest quality, so you can be assured that you are getting the best product.
Plus, our customer service unit is always available to answer any questions. Shop now and enjoy the convenience of buying Ambien online!
Our website also offers a flat 10% off on all our products, including Ambien. You can order Ambien anytime from our online pharmacy and avail yourself of these exciting offers and discounts.